- Our Association was formed in 2004. Initial focus was to conduct & celebrate Durga Puja and Dussehra festivals
- As years went by, we got more & more like-minded people to join our association & we started conducting more and more events.
- We started celebrating Laxmi Puja, Kali Puja (Diwali), Saraswati puja and also started conducting get-together and cultural events.
- We started inviting eminent artists (mainly from Bengal) to come & perform during these events
- As we got more visibility, we started getting good support from our sponsors and we slowly expanded our horizon.
- Besides conducting all the puja celebrations, we now actively participate in contributing towards social causes - we have tie up with various NGOs and local schools.
- While our focus remain on 'celebrating life' by celebrating festivals, we now try to make it more inclusive and purpose-oriented to make difference in the society we live in.
- To get a quick glimpse of our journey - see Snapshot of Our Events History